DCHA is government by a Board of Commissioners as follows: Paul G. Mattus, Chairman; Frances J. Bernhardt, Jr., Vice Chairman; William T. Neill., Treasurer, Robert Boland Vice Treasurer and Kieyannah Anderson; who serve staggered, five-year terms. Appointments to the Board are made by the County Council at their sole discretion. DCHA was created on January 19, 1938 and has operated without interruption since that time. The present Executive Director is Lawrence E. Hartley; DCHA employs as staff of approximately 60 individuals at its offices located at 1855 Constitution Avenue, Woodlyn, Pennsylvania as well as three site offices located in Delaware County.